Monday, September 12, 2016

It’s been another good week in the WaTac. We did a lot of knocking and I have had the blessing of dealing with a bunch of adult real life situations that has taught me a lot.  Throughout my whole mission I have dealt with a large amount of people that don’t know how to manage their life. I have learned what I don’t want to do, and what I need to do to have a good life!  I am soooooooo grateful to have grown up in Corona, with the parents I have and the influences that surrounded me, so many people just don’t have that!  

 21 And now that my soul might have joy in you, and that my heart might leave this world with gladness because of you, that I 
might not be brought down with grief and sorrow to the grave, arise
 from the dust, my sons, and be men, and be determined in one mind 
and in one heart, united in all things that ye may not come down into captivity.
(2 Nephi 1:21)  

I can hear my mission president saying this to me. I like it because it’s a pump up scripture. So that’s what I’ve pondered this week.



Love your boring son,

Elder Chacon



No comments:

Post a Comment