You’re going to hate me but, the library was closed until 11:30 today and we have meetings at 12:30. I have to leave early because we have to long drive.
Kanae is getting baptized this Saturday, Robert is scheduled for baptized on the 9th still and Jimmy is progressing. Alondra is on spring break and we will continue to teach her next week. We had 7 investigators at church this week!!! It was pretty awesome!
On a sad note, one of our ward missionaries died. He was in his early 40's and it was out of nowhere. He was found in his car. We are working hard and I am reading alot in my free time. I’m in Alma 30 and am trying to read the whole bible so I have read 5 books in the old testament and 1 in the new testament . I just started this past month with reading all this over. I love life and feel like my mission is going by really, really fast. By the end of next transfer it will be 10 months. Today is 8 months. I am sorry about the crummy email, but I got to work.
Bye,
No comments:
Post a Comment