Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stadium Ward- Round #2 March 2016

Hello Family & Friends,


We got our transfer calls this week and I am staying in Stadium Ward with Elder Larson. The upcoming transfer is for 7 weeks, because the new missionaries that are coming in, are doing 3 weeks in the MTC so my mission is bumped up a week. I am so happy I am staying.  We have a lot of work to do. We got a call yesterday from a member telling us that they have a Japanese lady who has moved in with them and she wants to be baptized, so that was a huge miracle.

This week we knocked on doors and found a less active couple, they had a belief in the gospel, but they just do not want to live it. When we left, my companion and I were very sad for them.   It’s hard seeing someone have so much potential for happiness and just blowing it off. It was so nice to go to dinner this week and see a happy sealed family, who lives the gospel. I’m so happy that I have this gospel in my life.  I love that I’m able to serve a mission and see what the truth can do. I know Joseph Smith is a true prophet, and I know with out a single doubt that this church is the one and only true church. I can’t describe the pure happiness that I feel in my life. 

I love being a missionary.

Elder Chacon    

No comments:

Post a Comment