Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24, 2016

Thanks for sending me a picture of Spencer and friends.  It was good to see them. It’s been rough out here but I will continue to work hard. Our teaching pool is getting built back up again and we are making a big push with getting recent converts to the temple. Transfers are coming up soon and I’m not sure if I will leave or stay. This past week has been busy and stressful.  I am serving in a new ward so they have to make new callings for everyone and it seems like the gaps are filled in by the missionaries.   We are keeping busy.

 I went fishing for p-day and caught 8 trout so I don’t need to get groceries, and that helps because I’m poor. We have been doing a lot of knocking and finding, we have found a few people, but nothing amazing. I will have to just keep truck-in along.

 Love you guys so much,

Elder Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment