Monday, May 16, 2016

Sermon on the Mount - May 15, 2016

Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.  Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in Heaven.  Matthew 5:14-16

I received another text today from a sister in the ward he serves in.  He played the piano and sang a medley at the baptism he had.  We are proud of his service.

ELDER CHACON'S LETTER
I had another amazing week!  We had three Baptisms, and now we can relax for a little bit (ha ha) we have three more on date for next week!  My mission is going by way to fast.  I will be hitting 10 months shortly, friends are graduating from high school and other friends are leaving on missions. It’s weird!   I am very tired, but enjoy working in the office along with my other missionary responsibilities. I don’t feel like I’m on a mission sometimes, it just feels like normal life, and I get nervous for "regular life".

You should read Matthew 5. (Sermon on the Mount)

Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment