Monday, July 11, 2016

Dog attacks and baptism's

to me
This week was a good week, But honestly my letters will be boring. Im knocking almost all day so we dont have any crazy solid people. I have almost got attacked by a dog twice.( this past week)

First: we were knocking an apt and I was on the side of the door and my companion was in front. This little girl answered the door and we asked if we could talk to her parents. She said yes a left. There was this black guy laying in the floor and he got up and we asked him and he gave us this stupid look and went to get a lady. While he left my companion jolted back as a pit bull ran out the door barking and snarling. As the dog came out it saw me at the last second and being scared I flinched pretty hard and the dog stop but slid into me and took off back into the house. It was pretty scetchey. We left after that.

Number 2: We were walking on the street and we had just past a dead dog on the road. We were walking by this gate (and im not afraid of dogs at this point) .....(most of the time) but a pit bull mix came running and snarling at the gate, but it started jumping and it was getting its chest over the gate and was trying to actually get us. I thought it was going to jump over so i crossed the street. 

Im doing awesome and loving my mission. I will have more cool stories next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment