Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Harrison #9 letter

Hello,         Sept 21, 2015
I’m not sick anymore and am in even better shape.  I am doing insanity workout every morning and lifting at night.  I eat tuna, chicken, veggiess, water , some fruits and once every few days I get a spoon full of peanut butter.  I am feeling good. The work is going awesome.  I baptized a lady last week named Gabrellia and then this week I will baptize Heather.  She has a son named Dustin and a friend of the family will baptize him.  Then we have 3 people the next week. I’m doing work and I honestly don't like emailing because I just want to go and knock doors. so sorry if my emails isn’t very good.  BTW I’m moving to a huge apt!!!!!  I will send you the address when I get it. I love you so much and am sending you a hand written letter today.

Elder Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment