588.jpg94 KB
Finally got a good letter from Elder Chacon and it sure makes me happy, knowing he is happy too! Thanks for your love an support.
Dear Family and friends, 1-26-2016
I was transferred and I love my new area and my companion He is like my best friend. Elder Larson lives in Rancho Cucamonga, he loves to wake board and go to Glamis, and a ton of other stuff that i like to do as well. He is very obedient and that is why we are seeing daily miracles. We have invited 260 people to be baptized last week and talked to 240 people on the streets. We have a goal of talking to 500 people and inviting 500 to be baptized. We have two people on date for this Sunday and have 6 investigators who are coming to that and we will put them on date to be baptized there. We have been seeing blessing after blessing and I love who I am becoming. I am in the process of memorizing close to 100 scriptures and am doing good with that... it’s really fun. We are pushing ourselves really hard and are staying out the latest we are allowed (9:00pm) to talk to people and are teaching people on our p-day. It’s nice to have a companion that i can trust and I don’t feel like I’m out here doing the work by myself. We have seen Gods hand in every aspect of our lives. Things have just fallen into place, things have been said in lessons that were perfect that we as humans could not have know about some ones situation. I am doing awesome and wish I had more time but back to the grind..... Preach repentance and baptize.
Love Elder Chacon
No comments:
Post a Comment