Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Harrison thought of dad when he say this sign while tracking!

I'm not even sure if I can call this a letter, but I do know that Harrison is doing great!  I received several text messages from a sister in the ward he is serving in, telling of the great service is doing in "The Vineyard".  He played the piano and sang at a memorial service, bore his testimony on Sunday and gave a blessing to a sister in the ward that was sick.  He is happy and doing well, which makes me happy!
3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than the hear my children walk in truth"

Here is his letter:

So, our stake is splitting and they told us to move our baptisms back so we have 6 separate people on date for April 23rd.  I got the packages, I like the shirts!  Thanks a ton.

Oh, read Luke 17:5-10, which is all about faith.  You should read it and tell me what you think.

Elder Chacon

PS- He saw this sign while knocking on doors and thought of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment