Friday, April 22, 2016

Heading to the Mission Office- STAKE SPLIT 4-18-2016

hey so send anything for me to the mission office because I am an office elder now, but am taking over a new ward after the stake split. I gave more detail in dads email.

We are having a ton of success but i just wanted to share an experience that does not have to do anything with teaching people or finding new investigators. Since elder larson and I got to this area we were called to give a lot of blessings (about 30 so far) we made a promise that we would go to every one. Last week we had the privilege to give a blessing to a part member family. Mr. brown had so many bad things happen to his body and it shut down, he was now a vegetable. we gave him a blessing of healing and we got a text the next morning saying that the nurse came in at 6 and said that he might have brain damage and be like this forever. We got a text at 9 saying that Mr. brown was moving, speaking, and could remember things. I know God loves each of his children and will do anything for them. The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again. The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, so praises unto him.
God is good. All the time.
love elder chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment