So I am very stressed, but I have my mind wrapped around what I need to get done this week. I am not sure what to say, I truly love all of you. Another week has passed and the Church is still true. To sum up my time here in Stadium we can turn to the book of mormon.... Alma 26: 29-31
29 And we have entered into their houses and taught them, and we have taught them in their streets; yea, and we have taught them upon their hills; and we have also entered into their temples and their synagogues and taught them; and we have been cast out, and mocked, and spit upon, and smote upon...
30And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some.
31Now behold, we can look forth and see the fruits of our labors; and are they few? I say unto you, Nay, they are many ; yea, and we can witness of their sincerity, because of their love towards their brethren and also towards us.
Time to go work. love you
Elder Chacon
No comments:
Post a Comment