Monday, October 24, 2016

California Thunderstorm - Palm tree caught fee from Lightning

Dear Family and friends,

What is the Sun?
I’m just kidding, but Washington is entering into months where we will hardly see the sun for weeks at a time!  I will miss the sunshine!  This week went really well,.  Sometimes we get so soaked it becomes funny.

It is really weird for me to be training because I see my companion do so many of the same things I used to do. I am really enjoying the experience.   I am learning more about myself and also seeing the ways I have changed. My mission is going by too fast, 9 months left.  It has gone by in a blink and it still blows my mind as how much I have changed.  I love the gospel and love sharing it. I’m grateful for the habits that I have developed.  I’m grateful for the parents I have who started me off on the right track, and are still standing by me. I love you.


Elder Chacon  

Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment