Monday, August 10, 2015

Harrison's 3rd Letter Home - First Area... Lacey Washington

Elder Chacon's #3 Letter

Inbox
x

Diane Chacon dianeschacon@gmail.com

7:09 PM (12 minutes ago)
to BrianAsh89, shannonash89, najabarker, cbehrens05, bowden5, rbriggs18, briggs.samanth., brookehicken, cohamson, cmasterbuilder, cjchacon21, cmacmitchell, charles, evac4567, lsuechatham, tomnatco, beth.collins, ec1988, cornejorobert, spencercornejo, janicedetavis, dougdetavis, rmdurfey, kceliason, pmeynon
Thanks for your support!  Love, Diane & Charles

 I don't know is you will be online while I write this but just wanted to check. So I have no time to write but I will give you a quick up date and am writing you guys a hand written letter so I can get all the details in( I am writing my poem in that as well because it would take to long to type). I love it here.... the president and his wife are the coolest people ever and remind me a lot of you. They wake board and do real estate and we talk about that a lot. The mission fits me perfect and every one dresses like me and has the same hair style and I don't need to cut my hair so im happy about that. I am in a four some so I have two trainers and another greenie in our tiny crap apartment where we just sleep all together in the like living room. Ill send pictures next week, sorry I forgot my camera in the shack. But ya the greenie is strange and he is sitting next to me so that's all I will say but I love him, his name is Elder Marble. My two trainers have been out for about a year and are really good guys, they are obedient and fun. We have a goal of 15 baptisms this transfer which would be wa-tac history but we can do it and have been fasting. I (through the lord) have put 4 people on date to be baptized, and that is insane but having faith and being directed by the spirit is the key. If you think about it, it is only 15 people and God has prepared them to hear our message. To be honest this is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. We do whats called 5-7 or knocking and every day we knock from 5-7 no matter what. I have been yelled at and cussed out and threatened and it is really hard. I try to laugh at rejection and just keep going but the worst is when we get antied and they are saying things that shakes my testimony. I have been praying about 60 times a day because I am constantly being beat down by the words or the people here. There is some respect that is given by a few people, which makes the day bearable but it is rough. I have so much more respect for you both in regards to the amount of stress that you go through. its hard to plan for a four some and the ward does not care at all about missionary work so its all on us. We have 30 missionaries coming in next transfer and a few of the greenies will have to be trainers which is causing me to have an exsessive amount of stress. I am losing weight and lifting and I feel really good about how I look. I am on bike and car, since we have four people we switch off. I am searving in lacy over first and second ward. I love you guys so much and think about you all the time. Dad our relationship was really good before and new I would miss that, and I miss you a ton, but mom, I know at times we did not get along so well but I think about you in every thought and I am so sorry for the way that I treated you and you deserve so much better and I love you so much. I miss brooke and hope she is doing well. ....I elaborate more in my hand written letter but my poem is about my life and my struggles. but it starts in the pre earth life and ends in the feature. Time is going by fast and I struggle every day but I am happy and think about your letters and to work hard. I have changed more in the past three weeks that I have in my entire life. Think about the difference between when im on my pills and when im off. then take that huge difference and multiply it. My savior is my friend, he is my extra dosage of pills to keep me going, he is my hope, desire, love, protection, inspiration, and constant companion. I have learned so much about the gospel and cant wait to see you again. I invite you to help the missionaries and look for referrals to give. This work is hard but worth it. .....I have this choice, to change (their) lives.   Its what they need, I know your by their side..... I love you guys so much and miss you. I need my blue shorts and grey shorts. 1 Corinthians 11:13

No comments:

Post a Comment