Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pre-Mission Pictures

Harrison's Farewell was an amazing day! CJ, Caitlin, SHannon and Brian sang "How Great Thou Art" and set a beautiful tone for the meeting.  I loved seeing my children singing and could feel the spirit right away.   Cj spoke of the SAVIOR and when we serve, we serve him! Then Schragger Mitchell sang "One Voice" and did a fantastic job, followed by Harrison that gave an incredible talk.  I was so proud of him and his willingness to serve the Lord.  Just like he wrote of in his song.  He really did a great job and I was proud of him. 
 We had a huge gathering after church at the house.  I served Shredded beef tacos, rice and beans to over 200 people.  Debbie maked an incredible cake with an eatable book of Mormon and all!  It was great to feel the support of family and great friends!
 Tuesday, July 21, 2015 Harrison was set apart by Pres Aragon to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  The meeting was fabulous.  So many powerful testimonies were born.  I was proud again to see my son so willing to serve the Lord.

 Spencer Cornejo and Nathan Barker attended with the family and bore testimony too!  We all went to Macaroni Grill afterwards and had a great table and talked of Harrison's mission and great memories.



 Uncle Rich picked Harrison up at the SLC airport, took him to breakfast and dropped him off at the MTC.  I was so grateful to Rich and for the great pictures he sent of "My little Boy" entering.



Beautiful evening all together before Harrison would leave the following morning.



Elder Pasu (Wusu), Elder Andrew Loos and Elder Harrison Chacon all from CORONA STAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment