Well I hate this because I have no time to write, but what im going to do is send you a hand written letter every other week, and send you pictures on the other weeks. So I don't have time so I will have to be brief.
VINCIN jr. Sr. : A Mexican guy and his son that I knocked into. He is Catholic but is interested in the church and wants to be baptized but it will be a lot of work. The father and son have stuck together through a lot of rough stuff, Drugs, girls, deaths, and so much more, but the son stuck by the dad and not the dad is having to do the same with his son.
Ben: well we knocked into him as well and he said yes to every thing we had to say and wants to be baptized really bad..... we then gave him a church tour and it went great, but when we were at the baptismal fount he said that he is disqualified to be baptized and we asked why and he did not really say so we went through the interview questions and talked about the atonement and then he said "well I think im good" ....."well there is one thing"......"I have slept with three people"......"they all were men" so that's what we are having to deal with. He is pretty cool, hahah he took a selfie with us in priesthood meeting hahah.
Raina: we knocked into her and shared the restoration and she was on date to be baptized, but she is very shy. He husband is a less active but really wants this church for his family so they are really promising.
Tosha: she wants me to baptize her this past Sunday but the guy who was going to give her a special interview would not answer his phone so I will have to wait till this week. She has a few problems....hahah ummm I had to go over and tell her and this guy (Robert) that they could not sleep in the same room....Robert is a man who has slicked back hair, has tattoos all over and on his face and tear drops and has been to prison and all that good stuff, and he was not to happy about this. We shared with him alma 7:11 and long story short he was ok with it. ( I have no time to write and I still have to write 3 people uggg)
So my word kinda sucks... we get feed but no one really cares about missionary work but that is going to change and just to put it in prospective we had steak conference last week and every one who was there equaled about 3/4 of the citrus hills ward... maybe less. But it is going good and I love it here. People are very mean and through stuff at us and call the cops and set dogs on us and cuss us out and I love every minute of it because I know that I am a valuable representative of Christ and I am a huge target for satin, and all those things that are supposed to make me get down on myself or question God, just let me know that I am important in this work, and something is big to come that satin is trying to prevent. Just remember that when something bad happens or you feel satins influence in your life. I love all of you and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment