Yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. Im not going to go into why but I have never prayed so hard..... I sobbed and groaned and pulled my hair just begging .... repeating "father.....Father please"....
so why would i share this with every one? because as i logged on today i received emails from people that i would have never thought would email me, and not just one person, but 4.... 4 people emailed me who i would have never of thought would. They uplifted me, in a way that they don't know. It solidifies my testimony to know that the spirit can testify to others what to say to help me... I am just a child, just a single person, but i am of worth to my father in heaven, And that has made all the difference to me. I received and email from a high school friend who told me that she has found the gospel and is going to be baptized soon. and i had a dream last night of that experiences. (Im crying in the library haha) But i have felt such an overwhelming amount of love from heavenly father. I know my savior lives, just as i know the day is long.
No comments:
Post a Comment