Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 26, 2015

Hello familia, so I am transferring to outer darkness.... Chimacum ... its in the middle of no where and I will be with a greenie that has been out as long as me so it will be fun and we get a car and I have a phobia of being the passenger so I will try to get that worked out.  I will write you guys a letter and am done filling out dads questionnaire and so that should be sufficient enough haha so heather is going to get baptized next week but she is getting really really creepy with me... like stalking me so if you could stop writing her that would be great and don't mention me saying this ... so I need more aderal and a gps ( germin ) that's the brand and I would also like this book "search these things diligently" a personal study guide to the book of Mormon by brian d. garner and then my nice grey jacket that I already have. sorry there are a lot of things that I need haha ... I love you guys but gtg.....new address 100-3 highland green port Ludlow WA, 98365 

No comments:

Post a Comment